How to install your license file
How to install your Ascema license filelink
Prior to installing the Ascema Endpoint agents you should install your license file on your server.
In order to install an Ascema licence file you must have an administrator user account and be logged in to the Ascema Endpoint manager; see How to manage Ascema user accounts.
Installing your license filelink
While logged in as an administrator you may install a license file
- From the Ascema home screen select the Administration menu item
- Selecting this menu will open out the menu options for administrators
- From the list of menu items select License
- The license management screen will be displayed
- Select the Choose file button to select your license file
- You will be presented with you usual browser dialog to choose a file
- When you have finished selecting your license file the license details will be displayed on the license screen
- You can confirm for yourself that the license details are as expected
The Dashboard and Device Management screens will also be updated to reflect the license upload and will display the maximum number of devices which may now be connected